Masih ada cerita tak habis tentangmu.

November 28, 2009

What's with your words, S? You said that I will find somebody better than you. But no one else seems do. After all these four years, damn you are still the one I want to be with. What's with this tears? What's with the true happiness you promised me, when the real happiness I had ever feel is when I was with you? WAS. Oh God. WAS. Why it feels so long ago? T_________T.

I'm thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'cuz I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through without you by my side

I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel your body next to mine
'cuz I can't go on living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight

Baby can't you feel me
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far like a distance star
I'm wishing on tonight


After all these years, after all this time. This girl is SILENTLY still loving you. Out of all the people she had ever met, you are the only one who make she draw those silly hearts on her papers.

Sebelum beredar, lihatlah wajah I yang tersenyum :


P.s Sometimes, she writes even if she knows she's totally out of her mind. Forgive her.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yep..senyuman yg membuat aku teringat perkara yg lepas2 ha3

    ReplyDelete
  2. kedegilan telah mkn diri sendiri.he still ghost u, well remind ur self its over.kmu mmg xdpt lupa dia.just ignore him and move on.u know u can do it.ok,bygkn klu org lain yg ada problm mcm u? wat ur advise?put ur problm at dana place wat u gonna tell her? if dana hv the same problm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. acrualy, its not bout ur smile its ur eyes seem like u want to say something to someone......btw u hv a nice smile........:P

    ReplyDelete