Babai Sufilara.Com

July 18, 2010

Lamanya tak update blog. LOL Baru dua hari.
  1. Perkembangan The Biggest Loser in 30 Days (dah lebih 30 hari dah).
  2. Something I told you I want to talk about. It's a very small matter actually, but I want to keep it in here.
  3. My brother, Pipie. Pindah sekolah. Last Friday was his last day there before moving to his new school.
  4. Review entry for my blog from my new blog friend, in http://tuudia.blogspot.com/ tepat pukul 12.00 PM tadi, 18 Julai 2010 ;) Jom kita tengok what this new friend has to say about this blog here >> http://tuudia.blogspot.com/2010/07/tuudia-marathon-25-minta-tolong-siapa.html.
  5. Since I'm not using Sufilara.Com anymore after this coming October 2010), my brother wished untuk guna domain tu untuk website baru dia since dia kata nama tu unik and setakat ni tak ada lagi orang lain guna Sufilara. Even google pun, you will be redirect to me.. the only user of Sufilara in this whole wide world LOL. Erh. Nyampah dekat Fina. Hahah. Okey gunalah adikku, gunalah. Masih dalam perancangan lagi sebenarnya. But the plan untuk buat that website insyALLAH jadi. Sebab dia dah beli wordpress template and I helped him to choose the template.
  6. Lottttttts of stories. Oh gosh. Lately I selalu je ada benda nak cakap kan.
  7. Gamabr header tu gambar sementara. Tolong vote for me okey darls ;)
Okey bye for now. Got to go.
By the way, I wanna say thanks to Faiz atas reviewnya dan teguran-teguran yang membina about my blog. Appreciate that ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments