Young and stupid

October 27, 2011

There's a girl
Who sits under the bleachers
Just another day eating alone
And though she smiles
There is something just hiding
And she cant find a way to relate
She just goes unnoticed
As the crowd passes by
And she'll pretend to be busy
When inside she just wants to cry
She'll say...


My life in Sufilara.Blogspot.Com really haunt me these few days. Gara-gara baca balik. It's almost NOT the words that written there, but it's what between the lines. Rasa dan cerita yang ada di setiap antaranya. Di sebalik karangan setiap entri. Entri happy tidak semestinya hati saya tidak gloomy hari itu. Entri gloomy macam sekarang ni tidak bermaksud saya tidak happy. Got what I mean?

Password protected entries in Sufilara.Blogspot.Com (once Sufilara.Com). Banyak yang menyentap hati. Those stories are one of the reason why after more than 4 years blogging in Sufilara, I finally decided to private it and pindah to a new domain, Sophiesm. Hi Sophiesm.

Young and stupid. Tapi juga sesungguhnya seorang gadis yang lurus, genuinely happy, and everything seems perfect. Now as she grow older, life had made her a type of hard girl. She don't talk to sebarangan people. doesn't mind having few friends as she experienced back-stabbers among her own friends. She's don't pretend to trust anything she do not understand, she don't pretend to like people she doesn't even know yet. She's nice, but she can be such a bitch, too. Well there's always a price in every good and bad thing. There's a price for maturity. There's a price in order to have a good life companion called pengalaman. :)

I'd never thought I would come to this point, hurt, yet happy. Seadanya. Like they say, every rose has its thorn. A quote I once read, the only failure is when you say, 'I Give Up'. I'm glad I'd never stop walking.

Dancing daisy

No comments allowed.


You Might Also Like

0 comments