Writing, and wondering. What's life to come?

October 08, 2009

Pagi tadi dalam pukul 8.30, dia datang. That Mr Shan Jun Hou. That. Bukan lagi my, I guess. Macam biasalah, anda akan confuse HAHA.

Dia datang nak pinjam sesuatu. Tengah malam semalam dia esemes and ask about it. Which, I terus cakap OK. Lagipun buat masa sekarang, saya tak guna sangat. Cooker yang dia guna untuk buat dadih katanya rosak. Agaknya dia dah hantar kedai dan kena tunggu sampai seminggu sebab dia cakap dia nak pinjam seminggu saja. I don't care dia nak pinjam sampai bila, actually. I love him.. I just hope pengetua kolej tak baca blog ini, sebab saya bagi dia pinjam alat elektrik multicooker saya WHICH MEANS I have it. Memandangkan dia dah banyak bantu saya selama ini : I really mean BANYAK. Tak terbalas budimu. Jadi ini adalah bantuan yang kecil cuma. Tiba-tiba teringat lagu Kerana Budi Aku Jatuh Hati. Okey, not you, Abang Budi.

Dia berniaga dadih kat kolej. He's a very hardworking person. Rajin dapatkan side income untuk cover macam-macam. It's not like dia takda siapa yang boleh tanggung, but, as a grown man, I think, he had grown well..

Nanti I sambung balik, I nak pergi makan. Da!


He was in the car. I opened the co-driver's door and move a bit to put that rice cooker down beside him. No words. I couldn't even bear to look into his eyes as I know he's watching my every move. But then, I looked up at him and I was so shocked, and my heart trembled. ..to see a very sad talking eyes, macam dia nak cakap "i really missed you and i don't wanna let you go please.." - WHICH he eventually said nothing at all.

I know we are both feeling really miserable right now, but I just need my time. It's not like I don't want to let you to be by my side during my hard time, but I don't feel like it. I want to have my own time. To be able to laugh again. Not for you to see my tears over and over again. You used to be so tired of it.. remember? For a hard moment like this, no one needs myself more than I do. No one understand me more, as much as I do. For the time being, you can call me selfish, because I know I deserve it.

Oh.. Forgive me. For the stupid things I've done, for the good thing I'd never have the chance to do or might be forgotten, and for any other stupid things I might do ..

Err, macam dah boleh buat lagu ni. This time I swear this is not a song lyric.

You Might Also Like

3 comments