Fifteen - Taylor Swift

September 24, 2010

You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors
It's the morning of your very first day
And you say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while
Try and stay out of everybody's way

It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here
For the next four years in this town
Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say
"You know, I haven't seen you around before"

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen

You sit in class next to a redhead named Abigail
And soon enough you're best friends
Laughing at the other girls who think they're so cool
We'll be outta here as soon as we can

And then you're on your very first date and he's got a car
And you're feeling like flying
And you're momma's waiting up and you're thinking he's the one
And you're dancing 'round your room when the night ends
When the night ends

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
When you're fifteen and your first kiss
Makes your head spin 'round
But in your life you'll do things greater than
Dating the boy on the football team
But I didn't know it at fifteen

When all you wanted was to be wanted
Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now

Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday
But I realized some bigger dreams of mine
And Abigail gave everything she had to a boy
Who changed his mind and we both cried

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall
I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to be
I didn't know who I was supposed to be at fifteen

Your very first day
Take a deep breath girl
Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors

__________________________________________________________________________


Going to talk about something. Sesuatu yang berkenaan dengan lagu Fifteen - Taylor Swift di atas ini. Something about my life and one of my significant other, something to share with all of my readers. Sesuatu, untuk rekod perjalanan blog saya yang kesekian kalinya. No, not about my first love, silly. It's more than that!

Tapi, hold dulu. Sebab saya ada pemberitahuan lain. I've been thinking about this, yang saya nak hadkan penghasilan entri saya. It took, well, a bit much of me to produce good entries (yeke bagus LOL). Perhaps, one entry per two days. Or 3 entries sekaligus for two days. Ah ini blogger tegar sangat susah nak dipercaya. But, I want to do this. I need to get over my blogging addiction. It's now or never. Next entry might be on Sunday or Monday. Selang-selang hari. Today's the last day. No more daily updates after this.

I do take my hobby of writing to heart, so I might change my mind anytime though (- -") Ya Tuhan, mohon ditetapkan hati.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. uh??pls don't...i'm always waiting for ur next entry...and next..and next...u r addicted to write,i'm addicted to read... T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a blog addict myself..... kalau rasa tadak idea nak menulis then i'll be blogwalking, giving comments kat blog kengkawan lain...... *sigh*

    caner nak kontrol ek????

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Writer ^_~ LeAnne,
    well u'll miss me even moreeeee.. =PPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  4. .s.o.f.i.a.,
    nah. in my case, cik pia, sy leh menggelupur kalo tak dapat post entri at least sekali dlm dua hari dan biasanya sehari mesti ada at least satu entri. i want to stay focus in what ever i am doing. i know maybe this cud be just a vain attempt, but i'll try whatever i could think about.

    leaving comments, blogwalk ke blog kwn2.. not really unhealthy.

    i wont forget 100penulis and you though :P i'll always be around, leaving comments or blogwalk. just, hadkan entri sendiri. plus, limit about my daily routine juga ;) got many reason, actually. we'll see if i can work things out ;)

    ReplyDelete